Saturday, April 8, 2017

Gender questions

Q1 : Did your parents treat their sons and daughters differently?
If you have children, do/will you treat your sons differently from your daughters? How so?
A1 : I have a younger brother. I think my parents treat me and my brother differently in some occasion. Since I am female, my mother didn't let me stay late when I'm out hanging out with my friends. Mom still worries about me. My parents think it's dangerous. Society changes and there are more crimes than the past. On the other hand, they don't really care what time my brother comes home. I understand why they treated me differently. I think I will do the same if I have a daughter.

Q2 : Are there certain jobs that you think men or women are better able to do?

A2 : I think there are certain jobs that men or women are better to do. Men are better with strong jobs that need physical labor. For example, men can do some delivery works or work in the moving center. Men are good at driving so they can work something that related to driving. Women don't have power as men do but they are better at different things. Women are likely to be more delicate and sensitive so they are good at organizing or making something with their hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment